Lemon Horseradish Dover Sole
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 sole fillets, (6 ounces each)
- salt and pepper
In a small bowl, stir together butter, parsley, lemon zest and juice, horseradish, and mustard.
Season both sides of fillets with salt; lay, flat side up, on a clean work surface. Reserve 2 teaspoons butter mixture; dividing evenly, spread remaining butter mixture on top of fillets. Fold fillets in half crosswise, enclosing butter mixture.
Place folded fillets in your Lekue Steam Case (without the tray). Top with reserved butter mixture, dividing evenly. Cover with lids; microwave at 800watts on until fish is just cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
To serve, place fillets on plates, and spoon juices from dish over fillets; garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
If you want, you can use extra virgin olive oil in place of the butter.
If you don't like horseradish, you can omit it from the recipe.