Salmon and Asparagus Scrambled Egg
- 1 small asparagus spear, cut into pieces
- 1 tbs smoked salmon pieces
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- *sour cream
1. Lightly oil the lekue ovo. This will help prevent the egg from sticking.
2. Crack an egg directly into the ovo.
3. Add some pepper and a pinch of salt to season.
4. Add the asparagus and smoked salmon.
5. With a fork, gently beat the ingredients together.
6. Cover, and put the ovo on the side of the microwave.
7. Cook in the microwave for 50 seconds. **
*Serve with sour cream and capers if desired.
** Cooking times will differ slightly depending on microwave and additional ingredients. Initially put in the microwave for 30 seconds. If necessary continue cooking in 10 second increments until done.