Spinach and Goat Cheese Egg
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp goat cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
1. Lightly oil the ovo.
2. Put the handful of spinach into a small sauté pan with a tsp of olive oil.
3. Sauté the spinach until wilted (1 minute), add the goat cheese and incorporate together. Remove from heat.
4. Crack an egg into the ovo, season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Add spinach mixture.
6. With a small fork, carefully beat the mixture together.
8. Cover and place the ovo on the side if the microwave.
9. Cook in the microwave for 50 seconds. **