Tomato, Avocado, and Black Bean Egg
- 1 small tomato
- 2 tbs black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 slice of ripe avocado
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
1. Lightly oil the ovo.
2. Cut the tomato into slices. Reserve two slices, and cut the remaining slice into small pieces.
3. Crack an egg into the ovo, season with salt and pepper. Add the tomato and the rinsed black beans.
4. With a small fork, carefully beat the mixture together.
5. Cover and place the ovo on the side if the microwave.
6. Cook in the microwave for 50 seconds. **
7. Cut the avocado in half. Using one half slice off two 1/4 inch pieces. Stack the avocado and tomato alternating between the two. Place the finished egg on top of the stack and garnish with cilantro if desired.