Log Mold, 4 Cavities
R’ System allows constant air flow all throughout the oven, thus achieving faster cooking times and even results from center to edges. Design grants a high performance in each batch; maximum use of surface results in a large number of units produced while its flexibility helps to reduce breakage. Glossy finishing of cavities gives preparations a bright and golden finish without burning edges or crust. Can resist over 2000 uses. All molds are sized 60 x 40 cm / 23.6” x 15.7”.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR R’SYSTEM SILICONE MOLDS:
- Simply wash, rinse, dry and grease lightly before first use.
- For easier positioning and removal from oven, always put mold on a baking tray before filling.
- Always fill ALL cavities in mold.
- Can go into oven directly from freezer.
- Easy to store.
- Do not place mold directly over a flame or heat source.
- Do not use sharp utensils inside mold.
- Do not use scouring pads or abrasive soaps.
- Observe the recommendations of your oven manufacturer.
All plastics and silicone used in the manufacture of Lékué products are very easy to clean. This can be done by hand with a neutral soap, without using abrasives.
A dishwasher is only recommended if it can be programmed at temperatures that do not exceed those specified on the individual product's packaging and if they are placed on the top shelf of the dishwasher, unless they are products made from SBS plastic or Tyvek® in which case they are not suitable for dishwashers.
Lékué offers a 10 year warranty for manufacturer's defects. We will replace any item with the same or similar item, if the item fails during use. Warranty not effective for commercial use.